Within the Account Management section, go to the Add Users page to add your users and assign training.
To batch upload Users:
- Create a new CSV file using the "Download Blank Batch Users File" (attached below)
- Paste your User information into the provided template, preserving the headers provided
- Name and save your file
- Click on "Browse" to select your file
- Once you have uploaded your file click "Send File"
NOTE: Users who have previously been added will not be duplicated in this process. You will be provided with a status update of any Users who could not be added.
TIP: Make sure not to alter the headers within the batch file template and save it as a CSV. File headers are different for clients utilizing SSO.
Field in Batch Upload Files:
- your own reference (optional)
- department (optional)
SSO Admins will also need to populate a UID field. UID is based on the settings used during your initial implementation.
To add a single User:
- Use the Add Single User section to enter to User information
- Click the "Add User" button
NOTE: The "Queue New Users" box is preset. This will allow you to set up and assign your training prior to activating Users from the Manage Queued Users page.